Logistics and Travel
Arrival Information | Tuesday, October 12, 2021
If you are arriving in Israel on Tuesday, October 12:
- All flights must arrive by 10am.
- We will provide buses from Ben Gurion Airport to our hotel, the Hacienda Forest View Hotel, Ma’alot. Buses will transport participants, luggage, and bikes. Exact bus schedules will be provided once we have participants’ flight information.
If you are arriving in Israel prior to Tuesday, October 12:
- Participants can choose to meet our group at the Hacienda Forest View Hotel, Ma’alot or can meet one of our buses at the airport.
- If a sufficient number of participants will be coming from Tel Aviv or Jerusalem, we will provide a bus from a central location in one or both cities. As we gather more information from our participants, we will determine shuttle origin points.
departure Information | Tuesday, October 19, 2021
Our trip officially ends after breakfast on the morning of Tuesday, October 19.
- For flights departing after 2pm, we will provide shuttle buses to the airport from our hotel, the Ramada Hadera Beach Resort.
- If there are a sufficient number of participants who would like transportation from our hotel to central location(s) in Jerusalem and/or Tel Aviv, buses will be provided.
If you are planning to bring your own bike, and will be arriving early or leaving late, for an additional fee you may have your bike picked up from the airport and stored until our journey begins.
After registration, we will open a travel form in your fundraising account through which you can provide travel details.
Don’t want to schlep your own bike? Renting a bike is easy, and our dedicated and experienced staff will help you every step of the way with setting up and fitting your bike, as well as bike maintenance throughout the trip.
If you are interested in renting a bike for the October 2021 ride, or if you are bringing your own bike and need pick up at the airport, please be in touch with Jillian for more information.